- Download the MOBI file.
- Attach the downloaded MOBI file to a new email and send it to your Kindle’s email address. The Life You Can Save ebook with automatically sync and open on your e-reader or in the app.
- To find your Kindle’s email address, go to the Devices tab at the top of the Content & Devices page on your Amazon account.
- Select the Kindle e-reader or Kindle app you want to read on, and copy the email address ending in @kindle.com. (You may need to click the three dots under Actions to see the email address.)
Having trouble? Try these tips.
Make sure you’re sending your MOBI file from an approved email address. To add an approved email, go to the Preferences tab of the Content & Devices page on your Amazon account. Open Personal Document Settings, scroll down to Approved Personal Document E-mail List, and click “Add a new approved e-mail address.”
Check your inbox for an email from Amazon Kindle Support. They may have sent an email requesting you to verify the MOBI file before adding it to your Kindle library.
Look in your Kindle’s Docs folder. Your device may recognize the MOBI file as a document (as opposed to an eBook). Access your Docs folder, or filter your library your Library by Docs, to find The Life You Can Save.
- To get started, download the attached MOBI file to your computer.
- Turn on your Kindle and connect it to your computer using the USB cable. Your computer will recognize it as a removable drive when you go to My Computer on a PC or Finder on a Mac.
- Drag your downloaded MOBI file into the Documents folder of your Kindle.
- When the USB activity indicator on your Kindle stops flashing, disconnect your Kindle. You can “Safely Remove Mass Storage Device” on a PC, or Eject on Mac.
- The Life You Can Save ebook will display on your Kindle’s Home screen.
Download The Life You Can Save in other formats
EPUB: Best for non-Kindle e-readers and apps
PDF: Best for Adobe Acrobat Reader and web browsers
Podcast audiobook: Stream each chapter on-the-go via most popular podcast apps
MP3 audiobook: Download chapter by chapter to listen on your computer or mobile device